We provide accounting training in Dubai. This accounting workshop covers the following topics:
General Introduction to accounting in the UAE
Cost of Sales
HR Related Costs
Advertising and Marketing
Finance Cost and Allocation
Debtors and Creditors
Cash Flow and Budget
By the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
1) Identify the importance of accounting in running the business, and enhance accounting knowledge and skills.
2) Distinguish and classify various account categories within the accounting system in the company.
3) Account for transactions that affect assets, liabilities and equities.
4) Account for various investment types. For example, available for sale, trading and held to maturity.
5) Account for transactions affecting the revenues and expenses of the company.
6) Prepare income statements and balance sheets effectively.
7) Perform hands-on bank reconciliation, account analysis, and General Ledger to sub-ledger reconciliation.
8) Identify equity stock transactions, including dividends and stock splits.
9) Exemplify knowledge of the rules of accounting changes and errors.
accounting training in Dubai